- Super ToughThe ArmourteQ construction gives the Fender Max over ten times the abrasive resistant life of the Hypalon (CSPE) and PVC fender. It lasts longer and protects better, as our video shows.
- Diamond KnurledThe distinguishing feature of the Fender Max is the diamond knurled finish. This innovative process reduces friction, stops fender squeal and allows the surface to self clean.
- Welded ConstructionThe Fender Max is welded together with a joint that is as strong as the material itself. It’s tough, stable and presents a smooth profile to the boat’s hull. A welded joint will not catch, fray or fail.
- Air-TightThe Fender Max is 100% air-tight. No leaks. No topping up. No pressure relief valves to fit and maintain. Seams are thermally imaged inspected for total security and peace of mind.
- Eco FriendlyNo toxic chemicals are used or emitted during the production of the Fender Max. This eco friendly process benefits the environment. It enhances your green credentials.
- Impact ResistanceThe Fender Max has massive resistance to impact. High kinetic energy loads are absorbed and deflected with ease. It will not fail or collapse like a conventional fender.
- Fender CoverA traditional fender cover, in polyester or acrylic, is not required. This saves assembly time and reduces cost. Traditional covers trap dirt and need to be constantly washed and maintained.
- Fast DeploymentReady for action the Fender Max inflates fast. With no covers to fit and adjust you have more time to deploy. Docking, or coming alongside, becomes easier and not a rushed manoeuvre.
- Low MaintenanceEasy to maintain. A quick rinse with cold water. Then deflate, stow and forget. Nothing could be simpler or faster.
- DurabilityFender Max fenders have amazing durability. We guarantee them for five years but expect them to last much longer.
How good is ArmourteQ? We turned to an angle grinder for the answer!
3minHypalon 6minPVC 60minArmourteQ
Hypalon wore through in 3 minutes, PVC in 6 minutes.
ArmourteQ had not worn through 60 minutes later.